Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Semester, New Books. And Snow.

Here are the load of books I have for this semester. Some of these I read for my J-term class a few weeks ago. The best so far.... "How To Read A Book." You should check it out if you're much of a reader and have a hard time with speed and retention (like me).
My classes this semester:
Greek (online w/Dr. Pennington)
N.T. Theology (Tom Schreiner...he wrote the big red book with the same title as my class as well as being the editor of the NT portion of the ESV Study Bible)
Systematic Theology III (Russell Moore)
Hermeneutics (Jim "the human cross-reference" Hamilton)

Its hard to not be really overly proud of where I go to school. I think when I graduate I'll not have really realized the greatness of the professors here so I try to take in as much as I can while I am here. Other Southern grads will commiserate I'm sure.


And now for the snow. Last week I posted something about us "Expecting Again." Well this is what I meant. Yes, I know what it sounded like. THAT WAS THE POINT! Ha! Anyway here are pictures from the morning walk with Zoe. She loves the snow. As do I.

Our apartments.


And now for my favorite four legged girl:


0 comments:

Post a Comment