Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shana's Update: Favorite words lately...

I have been meaning to post them, but it has taken a while. Lately, I have been super blessed with friends that ask this question, "I am going to the grocery store, can I get you anything?" These words have been an incredible help. Another reason I love this season of our lives and being here on campus/in seminary. I hope I can be as good of a friend as my friends have been to me with asking me this question. So, friends you know who you are. I want to send a huge thank you for asking me this question. I hope that I can be faithful to ask you the same when I head out.

The reason this is so helpful is it takes an army to get a kid as awesome and good as Truett out the door. It is super annoying to go through all that when you only need one or two items. So, for all of ya'll not yet in this stage of life ask a mom if you can get her anything while you are out she'll kiss you for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment