Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Pick

I figured, just before the game starts, I'd throw my prediction out there for the Super Bowl. I'm looking forward to actually watching a really good football game regardless of who wins. However, I just can't bring myself to root for the Saints. I know. I know. It seems un-P.C. and maybe un-American (because the city of N.O. "deserves" a Super Bowl win) to root against them but they whooped the Falcons twice this year. I've never liked the Saints and I actually d0 like the Colts. I'd also like to see Peyton Manning get another ring. I think he's probably the best QB of all time and another ring would add to that idea. I like the story of New Orleans. It would make a great documentary or something about hope and joy for the city, but I just think the Colts are a better team. Not a much better team. But a better team.

So, not that it matters to me a whole lot, but I'm thinking
Colts 37 Saints 31

The score looks close, but I don't think it will be that close. The Colts will be up by a few touchdowns and then the Saints will make a comeback, but in the end, I'll go with Peyton and the Colts to win it in Miami, where snow isn't on the ground.

By the way, we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow on Tuesday. Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment