Thursday, May 6, 2010

shana's Update: Visit to FL, part 3


Heidi took these pictures. This is in the water at Boca. Truett sang a nervous song the entire time in the water.
This is my friend Heidi. I stayed with her at her parents house. We had a really good time. This was Sunday after church. It was really fun getting to go to SBBC, the church I got saved at. It was really neat to see everybody.

There are more pictures, but I am having a hard time figuring this thing out. Please hang in there. I don't like those slideshows so forgive me for this being a super long post.


2 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!

thesandifers said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the second picture where you and Truett are making the EXACT same face!!! So cute!!

Post a Comment