Tuesday, May 25, 2010


This is a picture that my neighbor took of Truett. We were all sitting outside celebrating the end of the semester with some very yummy cake that her daughter Merry made. She said he looks so cute and ran for her camera. She was definitely right. His eyes just pop, there is no photo shop going on here. He is so handsome if I don't say so myself.

Grandma and Grandpa are in town today. Truett is having a ball. Tomorrow we are going to the Zoo, and we can't wait. Truett is growing up so fast. He races around the house. He loves the vacuum cleaner. He chases me around the house when I vacuum trying to get on it. I should invent a seat that attaches to it. I grow more and more in love with this little guy every day.

Here are some updates on him. He is sleeping longer and longer through the night. I am getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep in a row now which is awesome. He is sleeping in his own bedroom like a big boy. He can eat finger foods and drink out of a sippy cup all by himself. He loves loves loves his daddy. He lights up when he walks into the room, and when he is holding him and puts him down he almost always starts to cry. It makes Josh feel loved when he does that. Melts your heart you have to pick him back up.

I know I say this every time, but it makes me so sad he is getting so big so fast. He loves to snuggle, which I am so happy about. He is started to giving me hugs and kisses, oo and when we are on the floor playing he loves to give me raspberries on my face. Some times my stomach will poke out and he will give me on my stomach or my leg. He is so stinking cute. He also loves for me to chase him. Every time he see Zoe too he gets excited, although Zoe doesn't get excited to see him. :) This little guy really does light up our life. So glad that the Lord gave him to us. Can't wait for him to give us number 2.

2 comments:

the towners said...

So cute! I can't wait till I get to see this little guy again!!!!

Meggan said...

That's so great, Shana! He is really, exceptionally handsome in the picture! That's really great that he's sleeping and playing and so happy all the time! I'm confident that it's because he's got great parents. :-D

Post a Comment