Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here are some pictures from the past week. Grandpa and Grandma were up for a visit and we actually got out of the house a bit.
We went to the Zoo one day. Don't think Truett really got it all, but there were a few neat moments. The gorillas really noticed him and it was kind of freaky for me. Truett also noticed them. It was cute.
This is Truett with my friend Amanda (Peters) Hatfield's children. I haven't seen her in probably 4 years. It is crazy to see my friends from college and our children.


Here is grandma with Truett at the Church-hill downs museum. (I have no clue why this is coming out in a hyperlink, it doesn't go anywhere sorry)














Here is Grandpa, Grandma and Truett. The above picture of an elephant got loaded on here some how. This post really is a mess, but I am lucky just to have posted some recent pictures.

This is my favorite picture from church-hill downs of me and Truett. I was super excited to wear a hat. I know it wasn't Derby, but I fulfilled the one thing I said I wanted to do when I moved to Louisville. I wanted to go to the races and wear a hat. Complete. It was a lot of fun. Truett loved the horses. They really captivated his attention.. It was so stinking cute.

Forgive me for the messy post. I am no better at doing this. It is 5:30am too; I have been up since 3 because I am not feeling that great and can't sleep. You ever been really exhausted but couldn't fall asleep? That is how I feel.

1 comments:

the towners said...

Love the pics and videos of Truett! I can't wait for August because I AM going to see you!!! :) So, can I come up there and wear a hat with you? I've always wanted to do that!!! SO FUN!!!

Post a Comment