Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prediction

NBA free agency starts tonight at midnight. This is something 99% of the readers of this blog don't care about. I typically don't care except that there are so many big name free agents out there that this summer, depending on who signs where, will change the landscape of the NBA for the next 5-7 years. Again, I know most of you don't care.

Anyway, LeBron James is the biggest fish in the free agency pond and there are all kinds of rumors about where he might go. The top choices seem to be Miami, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, or Cleveland (where he's played his whole career). My prediction: Cleveland. I think he'll stay home and try to win a championship there. I know he could go to Chicago with Chris Bosh (a GT alum) or to Miami with Bosh and D-Wade, but he's from Akron and Cleveland is close to home. He stays.

In other news.... I wore the Vibram 5's today. I walked to class and then went to the gym after class to workout. Today was Plyometrics day. I made it half way through before my feet started crying out. And after wearing my huge work shoes tonight at work my feet are pretty sore, but its to be expected. We'll see how they are tomorrow. Now...off to study Hebrew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment