Monday, June 14, 2010

Shana's Update: Alfajores

My good friend Heidi went to Argentina this month. I was super jealous. I lived there for a year so it has a special place in my heart. I begged her to bring me home some dulce de leche, and she did. I got my package today and I was so excited to open it. She also had a surpise for me. I opened up the box and found a pack of 12 alfajores. I was so thrilled to get those. All my buddies from Argentina, you are probably going to drool watching this video. Sorry this video is really bad, I took it on my new phone and it obviously doesn't take that great of video.

1 comments:

the towners said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!! And yes, I drooled a little! I'm just glad they weren't the chocolate triple ones or I probably would of had to drive up there and get one!!!

Post a Comment