Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Spicy Hebrew Deer

What? Well, I couldn't think of title that would cover all of what I'm going to post about so I shortened everything into "A Spicy Hebrew Deer."

1. Spicy.

I had the new Spicy Chick-Fil-A sandwich today. If you missed out on the free reservations its your own fault. Everyone (except me) posted about it. It was pretty good. It didn't blow me away and wasn't all that hot like I was expecting. However, the pepper jack cheese option was nice. I'd get it again. You should give it a try.

2. Hebrew.

Hebrew started yesterday. Hebrew is hard. I'm taking it as a summer class. So I get the whole first semester of Hebrew in six weeks. Did I mention that its hard? For this reason I probably won't be posting much for a while.

3. Deer.

A deer? Yes. A deer. A live deer. A live Buck Deer. Where? Inside...wait for it....The Fresh Market. That's right. Yesterday a deer busted through one of our plate glass windows at the front of the store. It ran into the front office, down several grocery isles, and eventually ended up in the back of the store. It was badly injured because of the glass, so it bled everywhere. I have a picture but its kind of gross so I won't post it. The deer eventually laid down/crashed in the back stock room until the police got there. They tased it get it out of the store, but when they did it "woke up" and ran out of the store. Here's the story from the Courier Journal. It sounded like something exploded in the front of the store. My meat manager thought someone drove a car the front of the store it was so loud. All of the customers and employees were "evacuated." We have no idea what happened to it after it ran out of the store.

3 comments:

Jacob Cloer said...

What Hebrew grammar are you using? And that deer story is amazing. Send me that picture - JacobCloer@yahoo.com

thesandifers said...

That deer story is CRAZY!! Do you work at the Fresh Market in Middletown on Shelbyville? The place I worked was just down from that in the office complex across from Baskins Robins (Dr. Nick Bauman).

Josh Stringer said...

yep, that's the one.

Post a Comment