Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Kids! Want Some Garbage For Christmas?


I couldn't believe this. I was watching the Price Is Right today while eating lunch. On the second showcase in the showcase-showdown one of the prizes was a game room with a collection of games. In the back of the display they had what looked like a copy of Joel Osteen's book. So I Googled "Your Best Life Now - The Game." Maybe you already know this, but there is a board game made after Osteen's book. If you want a review of the game click here.

It's unbelievable to me that this guy has reduced God's blessings to a roll of the dice. If you just play "the game" right, you can have your best life now! What a joke.

1 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

We were watching that, too. Charles is off work this week. I missed that one, though. Ahh, Joel Osteen- what are we going to do with you?

Post a Comment