Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pigskin Pickem

All you sports fans out there, especially you men who do all this fantasy team stuff. I have a delema. I am pretty sure I know what my team response it going to be, but seriously put yourself in my shoes. I was playing pigskin pickem with my team and was doing really well I might add, especialy for a girl. I was tied for 2nd place and all the men were at the bottom of the rankings. Well, this week I totally forgot to do my picks, super stinks man. So, obviously I got no points and that put me in last place. stinks stinks stinks. Part of me says forget it I quit, but part of me wants to try and come from behind again to do well, but there is also a chance that I can never recover. I have a mentioned this really stinks. I started out with a lot of trash talk, and now have to eat some humble pie because I am last. I really want to quit. What do you think you would do in this situation. Seriously, what do you think YOU would do.

2 comments:

Chris Jordan said...

Stay in! I love the smack talk, even if it comes from the botton of the pile! Who knows... you may do really well since Scott, your bro-in-law, and your hubby will be fighting for last place anyway!

Don't be a girl! Fight it out like a man! Just like Sarah Palin the Maverick Moose Hunter!

Marcy said...

You can't quit! I think you will still enjoy seeing how you do week to week regardless of the outcome! I vote for you to continue.

Post a Comment