Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged by Marcy

Ok I have been tagged by Marcy.

1. Where is your cell phone?
next to me

2. Where is your significant other?
work

3. Your hair color?
from a box

4. Your mother?
in florida

5. Your father?
my real one - have no clue

6. Your favorite thing?
Josh

7. Your dream last night?
if I told you I would have to kill you

8. Your dream/goal?
Mom

9. The room you're in?
office

10. Your hobby?
saving money

11. Your fear?
being alone

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
with my family

13. Where were you last night?
babysitting for the wheelers, they rock

14. What you're not?
a runner

15. One of your wish-list items?
clothes, and new phone (o wait you said one, o well)

16. Where you grew up?
Florida

17. The last thing you did?
checked my blog

18. What are you wearing?
cute madras plaid skirt with red slip-ons

19. Your TV?
not on

20. Your pet?
in their kennels, so sad

21. Your computer?
portable

22. Your mood?
good

23. Missing someone?
Josh

24. Your car?
CRV

25. Something you're not wearing?
earrings

26. Favorite store?
garage sales and Shelly's closeline (ATL)

27. Your summer?
swimming

28. Love someone?
madly

29. Your favorite color?
red

30. When is the last time you laughed?
last night

31. Last time you cried?
almost this morning

I am not going to tag anybody. So sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment