Friday, October 31, 2008

Troops for McCain

So I recognize that the majority of the people probably reading our blog are going to vote for McCain, but just in case someone supports Obama reads our blog, you could say it is saturated. And also, this helps our fellow McCain supporters with ammunition when talking with people who have drunk the silly Obama-koolaid.



I got this one off our friend George - George - George of the jungle's blog. George you can add that one to your list. That one is my favorite.

1 comments:

George said...

Did you know that I actually killed the guy who wrote that george of the jungle song. Him and the guys who wrote "georgey porgy puddin' n' pie" and who wrote the curious george book series.

ok, actually I did not kill them. Nor would I. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Post a Comment