Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I Could Never Vote For Obama

I know I said I wouldn't post any more political stuff until after the election, but... We talked about abortion today in class and someone told me about this video. You should watch this. Again, I don't think anyone who reads this blog will be shocked, but this made my skin crawl. When you watch this, pay very careful attention to the beginning...its kind of cut off. He is pointing to and talking about his daughters when he says the following...


I don't care if Obama or any other politician - black, white, green, purple, republican, democrat, Christian, Muslim, Wiccan, or any other possibility - were I to agree with them on every other possible political issue, I would never vote for them if they viewed a baby as some kind of punishment. If you're voting for Obama - you must consider what kind of a man would say something like that. Even if it were a man on the street I would feel the same way. Where will he lead us if he so devalues life in such a way as this? I'll stop now.
Just one more though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment