Friday, October 17, 2008

Joe the Plumber looks like Brad Arnold, the lead singer for 3 Doors Down - sans the hair.












I'm just sayin'

On another note I watched Letterman last night where John McCain was his guest - finally. It started out pretty funny. McCain kept a good sense of humor. However, I have lost all interest and respect for David Letterman - not that I had a lot to begin with. McCain was upbeat and well mannered whereas Letterman was phrasing every one of his questions in a way to simply say, "I think you, Sarah Palin, and all of your policies are a joke." He got very nitpicky when he asked McCain to name the "terrorists" that Palin had accused Obama of hanging out with. Of course McCain brought up William Ayers. Then Dave said, "She said 'terrorists' not 'terrorist.'" (As if being associated with only ONE terrorist is ok) Basically Dave was asking him to name more since she put an "S" on the end. Seriously? Is that what Letterman has lowered himself to? He said during the "interview" that he (Dave) was an independant and didn't belong to a party. YEAH RIGHT! Independant of what?

This is the reason I have sworn off politics until Nov. 5. I thought I'd catch a break and get some of the lighter side last night, but I was wrong. Here is an interesting link to further illustrate my point and frustration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment