Friday, November 14, 2008

Heidi was here.




We had so much fun. We went mountain biking, swimming, grocery shopping ,went for a picnic, watched the movie Expelled, and ate lots of good food. O did I mention the talking. We did lots of talking, but that is what we always do. It was a lot of fun. I was so excited that she came to visit. We have been good friends for almost 9 years. WoW that is a long time. I feel old.

Josh had to work a bunch, but we made due. John hung out with us too so the only pictures I have are of them and me not in them. Actually, after I posted this picture I made it large and saw Josh in the background being silly. So, click on the picture and you'll see Josh in the background behind them. Now that I think about it I don't think I got just a picture of Heidi and I. OOPS. Well, John has some pictures of all of us so when I get those I will definitely post.

1 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

I'm glad you guys got to have a nice visit.

Post a Comment