Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wishlist.com

It is getting that time of year again. I get so excited too. So, in recognition of the gift giving season I wanted to tell you about a website Josh and I have been using for over a year. To the right of this blog under links of interest you should see our linked wishlists. They are wishlists. It is an actual website that sustains your wishlist. It could also work as a registry. It is a really cool place to keep your running wishlist. Josh and I use it all the time. It comes in handy whenever our friends and family are looking to purchase a gift for us for whatever holiday or reason; they know exactly where to go. A bunch of my girlfriends also have these wishlists. On that note I will say it is good to let people know that you have a wishlist. Many times I have searched through my girlfriends wishlists and found they are wishing for something that I have stored away in a junk box. I was able to relieve myself of something I didn't want, and bless my friend at the same time. It is a lot of fun. It is also great for when those birthdays come up, ideas for a hospitality gift, or a thank you. I hope you'll make your wishlist today, or just check out ours. Have fun.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

I think that looking at someone's personal wishlist is kind of a fun way to get to know them better as well. Plus, it gives me ideas of some stuff I want and maybe forgot!

Post a Comment