Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged too?

Can I be tagged by a co-contributor to this blog - a.k.a. my wife? Anyway, Shana tagged me and I normally skip these kinds of things to blog about more important stuff - like Guns N' Roses, Dr.Pepper, and junk like that *note the sarcasm.

Ok....7 Random things..uhh...about me.

1. Without DVR/TiVo there are only two shows on TV I make time for: Smallville and The Unit - in that order. (By the way, Doomsday just showed up on Smallville last night. Seriously, Clark has to learn to fly).

2. I can't stand it when people come up to the meat counter talking on their cell phones and/or smacking their gum as they try to talk to me. It's like I'm inconveinencing them by helping them.

3. I collect Authentic (not re-made) Coca-Cola stuff - particularly bottles. I wish I had space to put some of it in our apartment.

4. If I had one wish it would be to have the powers of Superman. I'm not kidding.

5. I would like to learn how to play the guitar.

6. I love the winter (it snowed last night) but I don't like being cold. I have bad circulation in my fingers and they turn white and go numb. It happens a lot at work since I work in 40 degrees. I'll take a picture some time.

7. I do a pretty good impersonation of Barak Obama. I'll make a video about it sometime.

People I tag:
Dr. Mohler - hey, he might read this. he reads everything else.
Mark Jansen
Scott Bowden
Chris Jordan
Charles Shadburn
Other dudes of wives who don't normally blog (except Chris J., he blogs sometimes but should still consider himself tagged)

1 comments:

Marcy said...

I love it. You both did a good job! I can't wait to see your Barack Obama impression. I love that picture of y'all at the Louisville Slugger Museum!

Post a Comment