Friday, November 21, 2008

I was Tagged

7 Random Things About Me

1) I really do love living in Louisville.
2) My parents are going through a divorce right now.
3) I no longer pay for cable. I am proud to "stick it to the man" by watching all my shows in great clarity on my computer. Most recently, my screen went out and learned I can hook my computer up to our flat screen and watch them like real TV on the big TV.
4) Even though I am a bargain hunting, thrift store wearing fool, I really like nice expensive things too. I just don't have or do much in that category.
5) I love to swim, and get to do it a lot since we moved to KY.
6) I have never been afraid to be seen in a bathing suit, even when I might feel fat. I grew up in Florida and I pretty much grew up in a bathing suit.
7) I really want a nose piercing.

I Tag:
Josh
Danielle
Alexis
Taffy (I double dog dare you)
George George George of the Jungle
Brian

1 comments:

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

Nose piercing huh? Never would of guessed that!! Read Josh's tagged answers...snow already!! That is wht Quinn is waiting for!! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Many hugs,

A

Post a Comment