Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shana's Update - Baby SJ



This is the first official picture of Baby SJ (stringer junior). Isn't Baby SJ precious! Ok seriously I know it might be hard to see anything, but his spine is really good to see in this picture. Baby SJ was hiding a bunch when we had these pictures done yesterday. This is kind of an upside down shot, with the head toward the bottom of the photo, and it is mostly to the left. Some of you more experienced moms out there might see it quickly. To me this reminds me of those photos you used to stick your nose up close to and stare at for like 10 minutes and then pull away to see the image. Yeah those things.

The best part was actually seeing Baby SJ moving all over in the ultrasound. I also got to see his heart beating. Way cool.

Stay Tuned: March 24th we find out boy or girl!! Can't wait!!

4 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

It's so amazing. Only God could have thought up this set up. I'm so excited for you guys!

Danielle said...

wow! What a miracle! I love this baby and i dont even know him/her yet!!!! Sorry i had to get off the phone last night. I was in a heated rummy game...and if you can believe it my family is louder than i am...which is pretty loud! Love you friend!

Jennifer said...

Andy showed me this on his phone last night. Awww...he's proud already! :-) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

shana i am so happy for you and josh.... please call me i would like to talk to you.... ~april~

Post a Comment