Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shana's Update - Favorite Things Right Now

I am no Oprah so I am unable to give all my favorite things away because I don't have sponsors knocking down my door. Although wouldn't that be stinking awesome. O well. Here are some of my favorite things right now.

1)Wellies - Andy and Caitlin got me a pair for Christmas that were awesome from JCREW, but my legs were to "muscly" for them. I found a pair at Target to replace them, calves fit fine now. I wear these everyday to take the dogs out.

2)Bella Band - Wasn't sure about this at first. I figured if it were so amazing all pregnant people would be saying you have to get this. Saw it on sale at Target, figured if I didn't like it I could take it back. So far, like it lots. Save money on maternity clothes, BONUS!

3)Knee High Socks - Andy, Caitlin, and Judy also got me some of these. LOVE THEM! They are awesome for the cold weather here in KY. I wear them almost everyday with my boots to work.

4)Coca-Cola - lets face it, it just taste so darn good.

5)Josh Stringer - sorry ladies, even if I had a sponsor I am not giving him away. I am so thankful for a husband that loves the Lord, and walks with him everyday. The past year has been amazing for us and our marriage. I have watched the Lord working in my husbands life incredibly and I am privileged to be so close to the action. You make me so proud!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

This was a fun post. I had to google the first 2 items to see what they were, haha. I miss you. We need to talk soon.

Danielle said...

I want some wellies!

The Shadburn Family said...

Awe! I am so excited to see you!

Post a Comment