Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Socks.

Real quick...today (Wednesday) is my day off from work and school. Well, I'm off in the way that I don't have to go anywhere - like class or The Fresh Market. I usually work around the house - laundry, vacuum, kitchen, etc. I also spend the majority of my day reading. I'll post something soon about what I have/get to read this semester. The reason for this post is that I just did a huge load of white laundry. This was loaded with socks. You know, usually when you do a lot of sock laundry there are inevitably one or two with no match. Right? Seems like this happens every time. No so this time. Tons of socks - every one had a match. Back to reading.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

that makes me so happy! i usually squeal with delight when all the socks match up...actually anytime I find a match! chris laughs at me. Simple pleasures! :-)

Post a Comment