Friday, February 6, 2009

Shana's Update - Pregnancy

I think I am finally turning a corner with my nausea. I haven't felt it in maybe a week, but it has been exchanged for a new feeling that I am not so sure about - HUNGER. I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY! I strongly dislike that feeling. For example, food so far today:

6:50 - Bowl of Multigrain cheerios w/milk
8:30 - mini whole wheat bagel w/fat free cream cheese and orange juice
9:45 - Banana

I am still hungry! I try and tell myself while eating, eat slow, space it out because seriously in about an hour I am going to be hungry again anyways no matter how much I eat right now. I am going to be the size of a cow before no time if this keeps up. Definitely going to have to get creative this week at the grocery store for some healthy snacks to keep my hunger away. If anybody has any tips I would love them.

2 comments:

Amber Peavyhouse said...

The are expensive and you can't eat too many, but I carried a snack bag of mixed nuts with me everywhere. They are a healthier fat and soooo filling. It's worth a shot!

Erin said...

Congratulations!! I know you don't know me very well (we started coming to CCMA right as you guys were preparing to head off to KY), but I wanted to tell you congrats anyway :-) Something that helps me with hunger is protein - LOTS of it! Peanut butter, eggs, cheese, yogurt, nuts, etc (not all at the same time, of course, despite weird pregnancy cravings!)

Praise God for your new little blessing, enjoy this special time!

Post a Comment