Monday, November 30, 2009

Need A Christmas Card? Let Me Help!

To make some extra money this Christmas I'm offering my services to design you and your family a Christmas card this year. Now that school's out I have some extra time. Here's how it works: You send me what ever picture or pictures that you want on your card with some idea of what you want (colors, scripture, names, design ideas, etc.) and I'll make it happen. I'll send you back a high resolution JPEG of your card that you can take to be printed. Or you can do like we're doing this year and use shutterfly.com to print ours. I think they print 4x6 for .14 cents/print. I'm not sure what to charge. I was thinking about $10/design. Shana said $25 but you can get them done at Costco for way cheaper. Shutterfly does their cards for $1.49/print. But, if you take my $10 design and print them for .14 cents/print you'll save some money! Here's a price comparison for online printing with different sizes. Anyway, if you want one done I could probably have a one day turn around.

Here's our card for this year:
That's my offer! Post a comment or email me if you have questions.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

Your card looks great! I may be interested in soliciting your services. I'll let you know soon.

Wendy Fujita said...

These are so fun! I didn't see this until today, and my roommates and I just got cards printed! Yours looks awesome though!

Post a Comment