Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Worship Project

This semester I'm taking "Biblical Theology of Worship" with Dr. Bruce Ware. I've learned a ton and its been great. One thing that he's had us do is a Worship Arts project. I could have written some music, a hymn, stuff like that. There were several options. What I decided to was to write a poem, use some Scripture, and illustrate the whole thing. Here's what I came up with.

I started with this picture. It's me in my parents' basement. I took it back in October. I had an idea back then of what I wanted to do. They had a white wall, I had a camera. Here I am.
Then I found a picture of a road, which for some reason I can't find on my computer right now but it looked similar to this one:
Anyway, I added a bubble/force field thing which represents the protection of the Word. I added the dark sky, some extra clouds and lightening using some sweet photoshop effects. I added myself, made the ground quake, and wrote a poem. I'm kind of putting myself out there with the poetry...which was the hard part for me. I'll turn it in on Friday. I'm going to take it and get it professionally printed. So anyway, here's the final project:

0 comments:

Post a Comment