Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Past: Turducken

A few years ago I embarked on a journey to create something that I had never done before. A Turducken. At work I made a lot of these this year (over 50). However, the ones we make at work are only the breast meat of the Turkey, Duck, and Chicken. The one I made was actually the whole de-boned birds of each kind stuffed inside of each other. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work. It was a great one-time experience that tasted great. So great that I'll never do it again - at least not for free. Here are the pictures:





2 comments:

Meggan said...

My goodness! You sure had your work CUT OUT for you, huh?! :-) It looks awesome.

Drew Price said...

That looks delicious, I've been really wanting to try it because Turkey and Duck are two of my favorite meats.

Post a Comment