Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Way-Back Wednesday: Thanksgiving Ed.







(New Logo)


My parents are in town for Thanksgiving.
Mom is making breakfast, Dad is walking the dogs (yes, dogs - plural. Bogie is back in town for the week), Shana is feeding Truett, and I'm doing this - then to work. Yikes.
Last night dad and I went to the mall looking for a new game. We have a game store called "Just Do Something." There is also a puzzle store, so we went there too. I saw this puzzle that easily makes the Way-Back criteria being a way-back piece of nostalgia (click on it to see what I mean):





























Thanksgiving usually brings families together right? I hope that is the case with your family. It is with mine. However, Andy is not here. So, I found some Way-Back pictures to post on here of our me and Andy. Let's get in the Way-Back machine and remember.... Happy Thanksgiving! (I'll have a post tomorrow (maybe) on the bird we're eating)

1 comments:

Meggan said...

Way cute pix! How 'bout some of Shana next time?

Post a Comment