Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shana's Update: Hair cut




A couple of weeks ago I attempted to go get my haircut and had my first breakdown. I had Truett snug in his car seat walking into my appointment when they said sorry we can't see you unless someone is watching Truett. I was like what. I thought surely they won't not see me maybe a warning, nope. I went home with the same hair I walked in with. I was so mad and sad. I cried all the way back home. I was having a bad body image day that day too. The weather had just dropped and I threw on a jacket that has never been snug since I purchased it. Well on the way there I noticed it was really snug in my shoulders. Needless to say on the way home I was feeling really down about myself. I could careless most of the time if I wore makeup or not, but I care a lot about my hair. I felt so down, I came home and cried to Josh and saying I was fat and ugly and of course he was floored. Well that day finally passed and we figured something out. So my husband was an awesome husband last week. He met me at the hair salon so that I could get my hair cut and waited in the car with Truett. I was there for about an hour. What a trooper he was. Now I feel pretty again. Next week I will start to work my gym schedule back into my daily routine. Need to get my belly back to normal. We'll see about that.

1 comments:

TheTowners said...

I can't believe how long your hair was! What a good husband!!!

Post a Comment