Friday, November 6, 2009

Shana's Update: Dad

I love watching my husband be a dad. Last night and this morning he was the sweetest ever. The past week Truett's sleeping patterns got all out of wack. After talking to Jennifer, he is most likely going through a growth spurt. I went to bed last night early when Truett went to sleep while Josh took care of Zoe and a few other things after he came home from work, which was after a full day of classes. He really is the best. Well, this morning when I woke up Josh was making a homemade breakfast. Homemade pancakes and sausage. It was really yummy. Then after breakfast he cleaned up the kitchen (even better) while I took a shower. When I got out of the shower this is what I saw. I thought it was adorable my man cleaning the kitchen with Truett strapped to him. Truett is really growing up these days and recognizing Josh recently. So, I think Josh is having a lot more fun with him. Truett googled at Josh in the ergo this morning, they had a good time laughing at each other.

1 comments:

Adina, mommy to Elijah, Merry and Micah said...

Now that's a good daddy (taking care of momma when she needs it too)!! Don't tell your single friends or they will be forever ruined. . .yours and mine are a rare find, we are BLESSED beyond measure!! Praise God for the provision of good husbands and fathers!!

Post a Comment