Friday, October 12, 2007

Absolutley My Most Favorite Movie Of The Year!!!!

So, I went over a month ago to see this move with Judy (my mother-in-law). I found myself thinking about it yet again this morning on the way to work. I find my mind wondering to it frequently. I loved this story, and I am not a huge fan of girlie love stories. I have never read any of her books, but this makes me want to try. Gosh I can't say enought about it. I absolutely loved it. Here are some scene shots from the movie to tease you with.

This movie introduced me to James McAvoy. He was great in this. He enduced my first movie man crush. I don't really have a crush on James McAvoy, but the actual character, Lafroy. If you saw the movie "Notebook" and cried, you will cry even more if/when you see this one. I am not much for a DVD buyer, but when this comes out I definitly will be adding it to my wish list. Love, Love, Loved it!!!




3 comments:

callie said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE this movie. I also love James McAvoy- he is absolutely adorable. Watching this made me want to be in love... haha!

Liz Rice said...

Shana! If you want to read a Jane Austen book, read Pride and Prejudice! It can be a bit dense and a little hard to read at times, but it's definitely worth it. I loved it! See you soon!

Michelle Pendlelton said...

There are movies that really get you. If you just can't stop repeatedly watching the memorable scenes over and over again, then the movie has done very well! Hmm, and it's okay to have a man-crush once in a while. More often than not, it's just as manly as shedding some manly tears. Gotta love this movie much, huh.

Post a Comment