Thursday, October 25, 2007

Skye

My mom sent me some new pictures. Isn't she cute?

Here is a picture of my mom and Skye. It is very rare to catch my mom in pictures. It is as if she were an endangered species or something, rarely caught on film. Someone must have tied her down to catch this rare shot, especially with her smiling. I have no clue where they might be in the water shot. I sent Skye a care package this month, I had been collecting stuff since July. It had all kinds of goodies in it. Whenever I eat at a fast food place I almost always get a kids menu. So, I request the girl toys most of the time and send them to her. I got a cool floor puzzle FOR FREE at a garage sale too, I put that in there also. OOO, and I found the coolest things. Ceiling Fan Socks! Have you even heard of these. Well, I found them back in July at Lowes. They are so neat. Her room is a princess room and they were fit for a princess so I just had to buy them for her. I am such a sucker. I have already finished her Christmas shopping. Josh reminds me everytime I want to buy her something else, WE HAVE BOUGHT HER ENOUGH ALREADY. He is right though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment