Thursday, October 4, 2007

Update on Dead cellphone
I have to give praises to God because he provided me another cellphone for free through one of his children. I know! I was so thankful because it would have cost Josh and I probably a hundred or so dollars to replace it. The person knows who they are, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You and your family have been overly generous with us and I can't say thank you enough.
So, because my phone died, I have no phone numbers. If you tell me to call you and I don't please don't get mad at me because I have no phone numbers. I guess I will resave them as people call me and I save them to my phone. If you like, email your number and I can put it back in my phone. Don't post it on here though, to many freaks.


1 comments:

Scott said...

Shana, you crack me up!

Post a Comment