Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HELPFUL TIPS

I have found something to be super useful in an ordinary way and thought I would share with my blog readers, who ever you all are. My hair is really oily, and if I don't wash it every day I can almost feel the oil sliding down my head into my ears. I absolutely hate that feeling. So, on days I run out of time, days I don't feel like showering, or even the day after going to the hair salon and I want to keep the style I put baby powder in my hair. You are probably thinking this is crazy, or you have heard it before but wasn't sure it would work. I have to tell you it does. I put a little at a time in my hands and spread it through my roots all over. It actually gives my hair some extra volume too which is nice especially after a day of no washing it can be super flat. Let me know if you try this and what you think.
I woke up late this morning, so I actually did this.



0 comments:

Post a Comment