Thursday, October 11, 2007

FALL!!
I am so excited that Fall is here. Can you believe the weather this week here in ATL? This is probably my favorite part of the year when it starts to get cold. I love bunding up in clothes that cover every inch of my body and turning on the fire in the house. There are so many family traditions that come with Fall too. In my house we always decorate even for fall, which reminds me I need to pull it all out. I love putting pumpkins on our door step and hanging my fall wreath on our door. I also have little pumpkins and scarcrows to place as a center piece on our kitchen table. Before we know it Thanksgiving will be here. For the past 3 years that Josh and I have been married we have always gone down to Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parent, but this year we will have a change of events. We will be staying here and having Thanksgiving with the Stringers. It will be neat to see what kind of traditions they have for Thanksgiving. I guess you can tell that I love family traditions. What are your family traditions for this time of year?
Crazy Pumpkins

So I thought these were really neat pumpkins. My mom sends me some good junk mail occasionally and today she sent me an email with a bunch of crazy pumpkins. I thought I would share these two with ya'll. I have no clue how they even did the sea urchin one, but doesn't it look really cool. In honor of Halloween, I would love to hear if you have any family traditions for this spooky holiday.


























1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you don't mind...I'm going to use this one for Worless Wed. So cool!

Post a Comment