Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Camping



This past weekend, Josh and I went camping for the first time since we have been married. We had a blast. The Lucas' family invited us along with them and the Garner family. We had a really great time. We went to Desoto Falls in Alabama. As you can see we took the dogs with us, and they enjoyed it too. Josh had a blast roasting a ribeye over top the fire. It was really good. Josh loves to cook/grill and he is great at it. I can't wait for our next camping trip in November.
Zoe is so cute in these pictures too. This rock area had water everywhere that streamed through. Zoe loves the water and we let her play a little. She looks so cute looking up at me doesn't she? What can you say I am smitten by her.


1 comments:

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

Oh, these pictures remind me of when I went camping with my family as a kid. Actuallly, it reminds me of the good part of camping...dryness. The last time I went camping with my parents it rained all night long!! The place you went looks beautiful. I would love to get some more information about it!

- A

Post a Comment