Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Snap-Shots

I added a new feature to our blog today. Jennifer sent me an email with some links to spice up my blog. I have added them to my favorite sites list so that you can benefit from them as well. I believe the helps are for any blog, not just blogger.com.

So, I added Snap-shots, which is really neat. If you notice when you place your mouse on a link it should pop up with a display. It is super easy to put on your blog and absolutely free. If you would like to add it to your blog, there is an icon for it at the bottom of our blog. You can click on the icon and it will take you there.

Happy Blogging. Am I addicted or what.

4 comments:

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

O.k. you apparently rock because I can't get it to work on mine...Help!

Marcy said...

Hey, I added that snap shots to my blog too! It looks like you had to delete a comment. I had to delete one the other day too because someone commented in spanish on our blog and I had no idea what they were saying. Anyway, I am going to try out the stuff on those links from Jennifer too!

Anonymous said...

so what happened with the showing of the house yesterday? I was anxious to hear!
AJ

Shana Stringer said...

I didn't delete that post. Whoever started to write on it deleted it.

Post a Comment