Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday For Callie

This is the group of girls that I spend pretty much every week with. Callie turned 21 so we had to celebrate. As you can see, we come from all walks of life, but make a great hodgepodge. We had so much fun. Caitlyn decided to try and scare us in her halloween costume. Don't we look terrified just when the camera was set to take a picture. Again, we had a lot of fun. We started a little tradition too, I guess it started at the beginning of the year. We get together sometimes just for fun and bring all the things we don't want in our closets and swap. It is so much fun, and so far I have walked away with some great things. These girls are such a blessing in my life for so many reasons. I LOVE YOU LADIES!!

1 comments:

Scott said...

I love you too Shana! :)

Post a Comment