Friday, March 26, 2010

New Tim Hawkins....Chick-Fil-A (New Verse)

I guess this video was shot at a Chick-Fil-A convention or something. Truett Cathy (the founder) was there. I've posted this song before but not this version. Thanks to Meggan (blog in the sidebar) for posting it first. I felt the need to re-post it because, well, he says "Truett" in it. And, since so many people have never heard that name before I just want people to know that we didn't make up the name. However, contrary to Shana's slight (and by slight I mean major) obsession with Chick-Fil-A, we didn't name Truett after Truett Cathy. Although, if we didn't I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing. He did invent the chicken sandwich.

2 comments:

Britton and Tara said...

I saw this when you posted it a while back, but I still think it's hilarious. I have a huge obsession with Chick-fil-A too. When I was little I use to always say, "When I grow up, I want to work at Chick-fil-A." How funny and sad. Also, Britton sends his thanks for the P90x encouragement. He's almost done with week 1 and has stuck with it! I told him about the tips you posted, and he's also doing some other stuff too.

Meggan said...

What do you think of the new, "God Bless You, Chic-fil-A" song?

Post a Comment