Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Truett Videos: Little over 6 months

So, I am a terrible mom for not posting on Truett's 6 month birthday because he is well on his way to his 7 month birthday. I can hardly believe he is almost 7 months. Time really does fly by. I want to freeze time some days, most days, and keep him my cuddly baby.

Truett is such a big boy. At his 6 month appointment Dr. Abbott confirmed my suspicions that Truett is a genius. Well maybe not in those words, but he is definitely advanced. He is sitting up with a straight back and can move toys from hand to hand, among other things. Dr. Abbott says that those are skills of 9 month olds. Truett is awesome, he makes so many noises. He uses his dada sounds and mama sounds. He blows bubbles. He reaches for everybody. He lights up when he sees Zoe and tries to put her in his mouth all the time. Truett loves people and seems to thrive when new people are around. He definitely gets that from his mom and dad. He is such a happy baby and loves to play on the floor with all his toys. Just this week he has started to roll all over the place.

I love this little guy so much. It is really crazy to me to watch him grow so fast. I have a hard time already remembering what he was like when we was so little.


Here are some recent videos that are oo soo cute.
This is something kind of new he started to do with daddy.


He has also found his feet and when not in his cloth diapers takes every opportunity to play with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What up T! Your hair is coming in nicely. I like your shirt. We can roll around when you come see me. Nanananaya dyaya ongyon aing-jha didijha daddad ungbaaddad ahhyaa doujda.
Audi 5000 G,
JZ
(Sorry, I couldn't quite translate that last part. I'm sure Truett will understand - Dad/JZ's amanuensis)

The Shadburn Family said...

What a cutie pie. He was really on a roll with that talking.

Yeah they grow up SO fast. I like to watch videos of when they were younger- I'm so thankful for video cameras.

Marcy said...

Those are cute videos! I love the "I still live with my parents" shirt!

Post a Comment