Saturday, March 13, 2010

Truett Update

Ok, I know I am long overdue again for an update. Here it goes. Below you'll find some new updated pictures. I know Grandpa and Grandmas are probably going crazy that we haven't put anything up in a while.

Truett has gotten so big that he can take a bath in the kitchen sink sitting up. Here are a few shots.

Just so stinking adorable.

Truett is doing so much now. He is rolling all over the floor. He is rocking up on his knees occasionally pooping out one of his legs. He is definitely trying to figure out how to get from A to B with his skills, and frustrates himself in the process. He sits up by himself and plays on he floor for long periods of time. He is a dare devil already and loves to be thrown and swung around. He loves his daddy and anytime he is in the room his eyes are fixed upon him. He is learning who Zoe is and smiles big when she tries to lick all over him. He is sitting in a grocery cart like a big boy and reaching for strangers to hold him. He is already showing a social personality. He loves to watch other kids playing, in his way I think he thinks he is playing with them. Truett is still only on mama's milk.

I am loving every moment of being a mom. He is growing so fast and I feel like I can't capture it all.

2 comments:

Erin said...

He is getting SOOO big!!! And he is such an adorable guy :-D

The Shadburn Family said...

I love those pics in the tub. Can't wait to see him!

Post a Comment