Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Picture...

...makes me swell up with pride. Is it ok to be prideful about someone else? Every time, and I really mean EVERY TIME I see this picture I get all goose bumpy n' stuff. I have the most beautiful wife ever. I know some of you other pretty good lookin' wives read this blog. And you're probably really attractive. Not to take anything away from your beauty, but c'mon, this woman is in a different stratosphere. And as for the kid... this picture captures what his face looks like when he wakes up from a nap and I'm the first person he sees. I get this at least once a day.... in person. He's the cutest kid ever. I don't know what people with ugly kids do. But man, I'm a proud papa. Lord, forgive me. Maybe next time give me a kid only slightly cute as my discipline.

On another note this song is awesome:


I'm a little behind on the Tenth Avenue North bandwagon, but I'll be seeing them in concert in a few weeks with our students. Can't wait.

2 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

That was really sweet to say, Josh.

Marcy said...

Aw! That was so sweet. Shana is beautiful inside and out, no one can deny that. And Truett is cute too. Another undeniable fact. :)

Post a Comment