Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chic-fil-a dreams crushed!

I just got off the phone with our friend Jenny Estepp and the crowd has already formed of 100 and has been formed for some time. We didn't think ahead that well I guess or realize that we would need to be there that early. Who knew the world loved chic-fil-a as much as us to camp out for a years worth of free stuff. Well, I have been informed that there will be another one in New Albany in March. I guess you could say better luck next time. I am crushed, now I will have to pay full price whenever we go. That obviously won't keep us away. We are super excited that they are putting one in closer to us. Josh was right when he said chic-fil-a is my super safe food for this trimester of pregnancy. Thinking about it now makes me want some, must stop talking about it.

Dealing with cravings on a budget is super hard. Especially when half the time nothing sounds good.

1 comments:

Jacob Cloer said...

Melissa and I tried to do this before we got married, we got up at 3:30 in the morning thinking that we would just go and stand in line with the few people that we would be there that early. Well, just like you guys found out, there are a lot of people that love the love of Chic-fil-A. We drove up and it was like a carnival. It was crazy. We just did a U turn in the road, went back and went to bed. So close, but oh so far.

Post a Comment