Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shana's Update - Weather

Boy has this week been crazy. We got 4 inches of snow on Tuesday, which shut down the city. Tuesday night we got another couple inches of ice and sleet. Wednesday another 4 inches of snow. Needless to say, the city of Louisville has been shut down the past two days. Southern Seminary is mostly without power and has canceled all classes for the week. Fortunately, for now, we still have power. There is a ton of snow every where, no worries Josh has gotten video and I am sure will post as soon as we get internet back. I have been sick since Saturday so this has been no picnic for me. I am sick with a cold of some sorts, 2nd time in less than a month and a half. Right this moment I am at the office, we opened up today but it is a ghost town downtown. We have power and internet here obviously at the office. Yesterday we had to shovel the car out of the snow, seriously, and pry all the layers of ice and snow that cocooned the car. The Fresh Market has been without power, so Josh hasn't had to go into work. He is on stand-by pretty much waiting to hear if they will get power tomorrow or not to go to work. We'll see. I think that covers everything for an update for everybody. Talk to you soon.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Have you had to put chains on your tires? I can't believe all the snow y'all are having!

Post a Comment