Friday, January 16, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged for a picture tag. This is how it works, you pick the 4th picture folder and pick the 4th picture inside that folder and post it. Then you have to explain it. I am at work, so this should be interesting. I might try this at home too.



I don't have folders of pictures on my computer at work. They aren't organized I guess. So, I just picked the fourth picture. This is Bogie in front of Dean and Judy's barn at the house in GA. This was taken while we were staying with them Jan-July of 08. I think this was the weekend we were baby sitting the next door puppy. I might do this again from my home computer and see what pops up, I like this tag.

These are the people I tag:
Josh
Danielle
George
Tessa
Maggie
Marcy
Jennifer

I promise if I do it from home I will not tag anymore people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment