Friday, January 16, 2009

Shana tagged me to find the 4th pic in the 4th folder of my pictures on my comp. Be right back...

Ok, here it is...
This is a picture of our kitchen in our old townhouse in Georgia. This picture was taken to go on our Realtor's website to advertise for our house. We had remodeled the whole thing before deciding to move - hardwood floors, new countertops and bar, appliances, backsplash. I also had some Coca-Cola stuff in our kitchen (I collect that stuff). It's rather bittersweet to look at this pic. We had a sweet kitchen - especially the oven/stove. And since we love to cook it made having people over and cooking a lot of fun. We still love to do that, but our place now is really small. Oh well. Its just a kitchen. The food still tastes good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment