Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I guess its been a while since we have posted anything. As usual I'll leave the baby stuff up to Shana. Although I will say that I can't wait for the baby to get here. I'm tired of calling him "baby." We use his name around the house, but "baby" just doesn't seem to cut it. I got to practice holding a newborn yesterday. Caroline, our downstairs neighbor's (Jason and Rachel) daughter, is 4 weeks I think. So sweet. Can't wait.

My fantasy baseball team stinks. Too many injuries. I'm in two leagues this year and they're both bad. I didn't get to create my own, so I'm with the leagues that I've been in the longest. Oh well, baseball is a long season.

I went to the gym for the first time in a month yesterday. I had a bike wreck a while back and hurt my wrist pretty badly - cutting meat has been a pain. But I think I'm finally healed up. The one think I found out - I can get super out-of-shape in a month's time.

I started my first of three summer classes yesterday. I'm taking "Intro to Biblical Counseling" with Dr. Scott. He's awesome. The class is awesome. I'll write more on this class and on last semester some other time.

Louisvillians and for that matter most people in this state cannot drive. I'm pretty sure that there's a force field around the state that, as soon as you enter, your blinker is automatically disabled. That's the only reason I can think of as to why no one here bothers to signal a turn or lane change. Even in torrential night rain with less than a car length of room to maneuver. It happens all the time.

*TV SPOILERS ALERT!*
Its season finale time. I haven't watched much TV this season. I kept up with most of it online. 24 - way better than last year, but the ending last night was a little weak except that Olivia got busted!. Smallville - good setup for next year, but there was no final battle with Doomsday. Weak! American Idol - I've watched bits and pieces here and there. I wanted Danny to win but any of the final three guys could have won. They're all clearly the best on the show this year, and the best in a while. That's about it for TV for me.

Did I mention I'm ready for the baby to be here?

I think that's all for now...gotta go to class. Maybe a video soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment