Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shana's Update: Annoying Neighbor

Ok so every morning I get up and take our dogs outside to do their potty business right. We have bags attached to their leashes in order to clean up after them, and we also have potty stands in our apartment complex area to get free bags. We use these more then our own because they are free. Ok, before I get off subject. Well Bogie is going number 2 this morning like he does every morning like clock work. He is doing his thing. I bend over to pick up his mess. Josh comes out to go to work so I walk over after picking up his mess to kiss him good-bye and a woman driving by stops to ask me if I was aware of a $25 dollar fine for not picking up dog poop. I look at her most likely with a pretty dirty look because in the moment I loose control of my facial expressions and anybody who knows me knows that I have gotten in trouble in the past for not realizing what I was thinking was written all over my face. (I digress again) Anyways I show her my poop bag. She proceeds to ask me if I picked up all of it, with that mommy tone in her voice. I was like yes lady are you stinking kidding me. I should of told her to go inspect it for her approval. This really got my blood boiling this morning. Seriously, Josh and I pick up our dog poop every time. I was thinking to myself, what did she think I was doing pretending to pick up my dogs poop. And to ask me if I am picking up "all" my dog poop is crazy, why would I only pick up half my dog poop. It all comes out together. I am sorry I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and don't pretend bend over for anything. I don't know what else to say but that really made me mad.

P.S. I don't know all who reads this and I highly doubt this lady reads my blog although on a day like today I wish she did, but if you want to tell someone to pick up their dog poop go get onto the the parents of the kids that walk their dogs in our complex and tell them to pick up their dog poop.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Can you tell that really made me mad. It was like an older woman was trying to give me a spanking for no good reason. CRAZY!

3 comments:

Chris Jordan said...

You crack me up!

Jacob Cloer said...

The same thing happened to us when we lived in SC. An older woman (whats up with them anyway?) came up to me right after I had thrown the bag away (we had special poo can outside at our apartments). She asked me why I refused to pick up after my dog. I couldn't believe it. I just smiled and said that I always picked up after my dog and that I had just thrown the bag away as I walked past her. She smirked and said, "I bet." At that, I turned around and asked her what her problem was. She said, now get this, that she had gotten fleas from stepping in some dog mess and she said that she was pretty sure that it was from my dog. I just laughed right in her face. I said, "Well, you are so wrong that I'm not going to take you seriously. Good luck with those fleas." She said something else but I can't remember what it was. So, just letting you know that its not you, its crazy older women. And I do hope that she reads your blog. That would be hilarious.

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

How about the fact that Josh and I were sitting on the couch with our main door open looking out the glass door when a neighbor in from the back of the hood hits our mailbox and keeps going. I walk out to check the mailbox and he had stopped two doors down the check his car, sees me out at the mailbox with Josh inspecting the damage and then gets in his car and drives off!!!!!!!!!!!

- A

Post a Comment