Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shana's Update: Belly moving

So today at lunch Josh got to see the baby moving in my stomach. I mean you could see his movement through my stomach because he was moving close to the surface I guess. It was really neat for him to get to see that. He freaked out. I see it all the time, but like I said my favorite experiences are watching Josh experience things. It was really neato.

Bad news - I took my glucose test yesterday, and I have to go back because I failed it. I have to do the 4 1/2 hour test now. Totally not excited about it.

3 comments:

Chelsea P said...

I failed the short one with Jackson, too. The four hour one came out fine, it's just a lot of time to devote to the doctor's office. I read a magazine for hour one, got a snack for hour two, and took a nap in my car (set my phone alarm) for hour three. :o) Hope it goes well and you aren't too bored!bewsluv

Meggan said...

It's not that bad, really. You'll be fine. They take your blood, give you some really sugary stuff (which filled me up so I wasn't hungry until the very end), and take your blood again every hour. I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything (not even water) until it was over. You'll be okay. I read Scripture, other extra-biblical works, called some people and played Sudoku while I waited.

Andy Darnell said...

Very cool for the daddy to get to experience things.

Post a Comment