Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shana's Update

So we went to the doctor yesterday after I got off work. It was a really quick appointment. There were student doctors in our office, it was neat. I thought to myself, o my goodness Grey's Anatomy right. Not really. Well, a 4th year med student came in first and asked random questions. You could tell he was really nervous, but then later the doctor came in with him. I told you before I don't normally see the doctor, I see the midwife in the office. Well, the doctor felt around with his hands for the position of the baby. That was really cool. So, the baby's head is facing down where it needs to be. I hope it stays that way. The doctor was showing the med student how to feel for the baby, and then he showed Josh how to do it too. It was really neat. So, Josh got to feel our babies head. He says he is going to try this maneuver at home sometime. Our baby might be brain dead depending on how often he wants to shake our babies head. Just kidding really on the brain dead. Doctor said I needed to watch my sugar. Super bummer! So please all of you out there don't tempt me with your sweet things, I am super weak.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha....love that you can feel that head! Crazy cool!

The Shadburn Family said...

Awe, I can't believe how fast it's gone! Put up another pic!

Post a Comment