Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shana's Update: Chic-fil-a again

Ok, so I am getting ready to leave for ATL tomorrow. I am so excited. Today is my Friday at work, I did the dance to go along with it this morning. Josh loves my beebop dances. Some of you may have read my earlier post on Chic-fil-a. Well, this time we are going to be prepared. I figured out where all the chic-fil-a's are off I-75 on the way down to ATL. It is a little sad, they are really spread out and only cluster themselves around the big cities. Pretty much there are some in Knoxville, and then we don't see another one until Carnesville in GA. We'll have to plan meal times accordingly. I am super excited though. So, do you know what is for dinner on the way home tomorrow? If you haven't guessed it, Chic-fil-a baby!!!!! Already cleared it with the hubby, he is the bomb. In the words of Dick Vitale,"THAT'S AWESOME BABY!!"

P.S. Did I ever mention that Josh and I met him on our honeymoon. Dick lives in Sarasota (wooohoo, you are always supposed to yell when locations are named that you are from). We ate at the same restaurant for Breakfast, The Broken Egg. He eats there every morning at 10am and signs autographs, just in case you are ever in the area. There are lots of cool people who live in Sarasota (wooohooo).

P.S.S. I almost blew it, I had gotten the chic-fil-a locations for the wrong highway, yikes! That could have been fatal.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

you should mention your intense craving to chick-fil-a. maybe you could advertise (and get paid) for them! ha ha

look forward to seeing you!

Jennifer said...

you should mention your intense craving to chick-fil-a. maybe you could advertise (and get paid) for them! ha ha

look forward to seeing you!

Marcy said...

Yay! I am so glad y'all are coming home! I hope you get your fill of CFA!

Post a Comment